Circulator and Applied Systems have joined forces to transform and automate the way you communicate with your customers and maximise the opportunities that digital can bring to your business. Circulator has created an Automated Digital Customer Communications Platform that will empower Irish Brokers to grow their business in a rapidly changing and highly competitive insurance market.
Serve customers more effectively with relevant and personal experiences that increase customer acquisition and maximise cross and upsell opportunities.
Cost-to-serve is drastically reduced by implementing automated business processes and having data readily available for pre-defined communications.
Build long-term loyalty and develop customer relationships based on value and trust. Improve retention rate and increase multi-policy customers.
Circulator specialise in the digital transformation of customer communications for the Insurance sector, designing a bespoke and automated digital customer communications platform that provides everything a Broker needs to grow their online business; from maximising quote conversion rates, to simplified backend administration to streamlined marketing communications.
Applied Systems are the leading providers of cloud-based insurance management software for independent Brokers in Ireland. Since 1983, Applied has been at the forefront of insurance technology, leading the way through innovation. As the insurance industry becomes increasingly global, they are delivering new technology and expanded multinational capabilities for this changing marketplace.
Our strategic partnership will enable mutual customers to achieve digital transformation whilst automating all customer communications, allowing them to change the conversations they have with their customers, deepen the relationship and build brand loyalty. We have integrated our systems to capture the rich customer data collected via Applied Systems and use it to create automated, personalised and engaging digital communications for each stage of the customer lifecycle; all delivered from Circulator’s digital customer communications platform.
Our Digital Customer Communication Platform has been chosen by leading insurance providers including
Circulator will fully manage the project and implementation with Applied Systems.
Data will be automated & integrated between Applied & Circulator applications.
Improved communications with better segmentation, personalisation, relevancy and timing.
Ability to mine and utilise rich data being collected by both systems.
Designed to drive greater sales and marketing automation for Brokers.
Powerful Analytics allowing Brokers to understand how their customers are engaging with automated communications.
Enhancing and improving manual processes with Circulator’s process automation.
Using Customer engagement analytics to assist the sales agents with warm lead generation.
Digitise all customer communications using email and sms driven by customer behaviour.
Our platform will automate and personalise digital customer communications at each stage of the customer lifecycle, optimising the customer experience and improving customer retention.
We know that Insurance is a highly competitive industry and you need all the support you can get to stay ahead. We have created a bespoke communications solution that will solve the typical business problems faced by Brokers; helping you to win new business, retain your customers and build brand loyalty.
– Create new digital lead chase communications.
– Automate the lead follow up process.
– Create sequence of personalised emails / sms.
– Quick quote and full quote notifications for sales.
– Improving new business acquisition and increasing sales.
– Higher conversion rate and return on marketing investment
– Automate chase cycles for quote NTUs.
– Create sequence of personalised emails / sms for past customers.
– Win back previously lost customers.
– Free up sales to focus on new business.
– Improve and automate the renewal process
– Introduce early renewal nurturing emails / sms
– Increase digital communications throughout.
– Higher customer retention and increased lifetime value.
– Reduced marketing and new business acquisition costs.
– Customer lifecycle optimisation.
– End to end customer journey mapping.
– Automated and personalised emails / sms at each stage.
– Provide a better customer experience.
– Increase brand loyalty and customer retention.
– Increase referrals.
– Automated cross sell / up sell communications.
– Use leads report to sell new products to existing customers.
– Increase customer lifetime value and revenue.
– Reduce sales and marketing costs.
– Automated credit control process.
– Automated credit control communications including notifications and reminders.
– Reduce internal staff resources.
– Improve cash flow position.
– Call centre agent notification.
– Generate warmer lead lists from potential, past and existing customers.
– Prioritise outbound sales activities.
– Improve return from call centre costs.
– Easy management of data upload and download tasks.
– Manage and automate all outbound activities from one system.
– Reduce staff time resources.
– Redeploy to customer service and sales.
We have designed an automated digital customer communications platform specifically for the Irish Insurance industry, including core components that will revolutionise the way you engage with your customers and help you drive your business forward.
Real-time automation allows you to run all aspects of your customer communications with ease, from the first purchase notification, to operational notifications, to complex multi-step communications across email and sms channels. You can configure customer journeys for any scenario from a single screen and easily add more rules or triggers that will allow you to nurture and optimise customer engagement.
The ISO27001 accreditation means that we follow the highest international standards for information and data security. Data is a critical business asset, which is why data security is our top priority. We are continually investing in processes and technology to maximise the protection of your information. Continuous external & client audits are carried out throughout the year.